Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Hello!!!!!

Oh my goodness its been OVER a year!!  WHAT???? What happened?  Hmmmmm Facebook, Instagram and just plain life.

I guess you can say I took a break.  I opened an Etsy shoppe and Joined Origami Owl Living Lockets.  Have you ever heard of it?  Its is a whole lot of fun and pretty all rolled into a living locket!
It tells your story of Y O U.  What you love, what is special to you.

I will put up my website so you can poke around.

tilda.origamiowl.com/

I chose to sell this because their Jewelry is quality and who doesn't like Swarovski Crystal?

I am also still Quilting and Crafting, in fact my church is holding their annual Craft Bazaar and yours truly is having 2 tables this year of so much stuff.

Tell me what have you been up too?  Please leave me a comment, would love to hear from you!

My Handle is Cupcake4Tillie on Instagram

Have a Blessed day!

Tilda

1 comment:

  1. I keep my public life small, in that only email and face-book. They keep me occupied enough without adding some other thing to peruse. and living in a 5th wheel travel trailer means there is not much room for my hobbies. So things are slow now. I've been slowly working on some (getting really old) UFO's, but got a SQUIRRLE … bought a Christmas panel That is about square, that I'm adding a checkerboard border to before other borders … it will be nearly bed size when ever it get it done.

    ReplyDelete

Hello!!!!!

Oh my goodness its been OVER a year!!  WHAT???? What happened?  Hmmmmm Facebook, Instagram and just plain life. I guess you can say I took...