Friday, January 29, 2016

Great finds!

Hey everyone!  Yesterday hubby and I went to a junk shop we go to every now and again and we found some cute stuff I thought I would share......
This strawberry purse caught my eye and thought it was sooooo cute!  A fun purse for summer and it was brand spankin new with tags...$7


The Butter Churn, my hubby loves these and we have a few...I loved the jar it's so unique and it's a Dazey...$100


Now the teabag holder I just couldn't pass up....never saw one before and it's cute! $3.00 and that cute little pitcher just cute , no real reason for it...$2.00

This crocheted tablecloth is amazing, no stains, no tears, just simply stunning....$22

I made the table runner from a picture and the white candy dish is from my neighbor Polly that passed and was a very dear friend, she gifted it to me and I will always treasure our friendship. 

These demitasse cups I found at an antique shop about a year ago but I didn't get them and when we went back in they were still there!!!  $30 for a set of six....very happy!!!

So that's about it for our fun day off!!!  Happy day everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Loved looking at your treasures. The butter churn has such a different shape. Mine is so plain compared to yours. I need to read your recent post on the quilts and see how that works. Glad you are blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love all the treasures you found, thanks for sharing. The butter churn is my favourite. That table cloth is beautiful and what a great price. It is definitely special to have that gift from your dear friend, I'm sure you will cherish it always. Everything is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love all the treasures you found, thanks for sharing. The butter churn is my favourite. That table cloth is beautiful and what a great price. It is definitely special to have that gift from your dear friend, I'm sure you will cherish it always. Everything is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful finds! I love the idea of a really small quilt. In December I donated what I've called my "unfinished symphony" for decades--1/3 of a queen size quilt top and all the squares I'd never gotten around to sewing! I should've started with something small. Maybe I will yet!

    ReplyDelete

Hello!!!!!

Oh my goodness its been OVER a year!!  WHAT???? What happened?  Hmmmmm Facebook, Instagram and just plain life. I guess you can say I took...