Saturday, May 13, 2017

Happy Mail Day!!!

Don't you love it when you get fun stuff in the mail? Even if you sent it to yourself... hehe.
Well today was THAT day for me.  I love shopping at Fat Quarter Shop. Such great turn around time and great products!  I was floating around the web drooling at some other quilts blogs and when I was poking around Camilles blog she was raving about Little House pins. So I went on a search and FQS had them! So I decided a little retail therapy was in order! Let me first say I did call my local Quilt shops and neither of the two had any, so I turned to the web.  I support local when I can because these people are our neighbors so try to support local when you can!

Anyway... I will just leave you with some eye candy.  Here is what I purchased



Little House Pins


Moda Tin Boxes




I absolutely love those Moda tin boxes...I have many of them and they are so handy!  The pins are so very sharp and go in like Butta, and that fabric....sigh...Lori Holt knows how to design what I like
Right from inside my head! LOL. I will be back soon with more to show you, because I had another day of happy Mail.....until then....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!!!!!

Oh my goodness its been OVER a year!!  WHAT???? What happened?  Hmmmmm Facebook, Instagram and just plain life. I guess you can say I took...