Friday, March 27, 2015

Tea Cup Exchange.

Hello all!  And welcome to the Teacup exchange hosted by Stephanie over at The Enchanting Rose.
I was happy to send a teacup and fun goodies to Linda over at Lady Linda's Blog.  I had such fun putting her package together!  I am glad she liked everything!

OKay so I was Blessed by Kitty over at Kittys Kozy Kitchen to recieve such LOVELY items and the most Darling teacup!!!!  I Love her blog too and I must say go take a peek because she has THE most Awesome recipes, you won't be disappointed!  Let me share some photo's.....

Everything arrived Beautifully packaged and I had so much fun unwrapping each item.....dont you just love that dishtowel?!!!  The tea variety was very nice and I have already begun sampling them in my teapcup which I so love....in fact I drink from it at least 3 times a week!  hehe Here is a close up of the cup and saucer

Notice all the bright springy colors!  I just love this selection, Kitty THANK YOU so very much!!! I am Blessed!!!!!




10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful teacup. I love its spring colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kitty's blog. You have a wonderful and oh so pretty tea cup and goodies to go along with it. What a nice exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tea cup, Tilda! I just the love the brilliant colors - so feminine and cheerful :)

    Isn't Kitty a doll! She has become such a precious friend in my life. She is full of love and kindness.... just like you, Tilda :) And yes, she definitely as the best recipes! I can't even count how many I have made of hers and they are always wonderful.

    I love the tea cup you sent to the delightful Linda - she is another sweetie. Thank you so much, dear friend, for participating - you are a joy. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Tilda!
    Look at you! My you were graced with a beautiful care package from Kitty, all so lovely and bright.
    Kitty and I met through Stephanie's tea cup exchange many exchanges ago and I absolutely love her! She has bless my heart with her love. You have made a sweet new friend.

    Lady Linda... She and I met through the tea cup exchange as well, and boy does she ever give generously. She too is full of love.

    You have certainly been blessed, enjoy your new treasures, dear friend.

    Have a blessed week end!
    Joy to you!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Tilda!
    How beautiful your tea cup is from dear Kitty! Oh! And all the other goodies are simply beautiful, too!
    Kitty does indeed have a lovely blog, and I so enjoy visiting her there!
    *Happy Sigh* - I am thoroughly enjoying myself as I browse through everybody's new lovelies!
    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy that you love everything, Tilda. It was such fun to put together for you and to meet you. Stephanie is such a dear friend and such a love to coordinate all of this for us. Hugs sent to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many pretty things you received in your exchange. I'm visiting from Stephanie's blog and it been fun to what others found in their exchange packages.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, Tilda! I'm stopping by from Stephanie's link up party! You certainly were blessed with your beautiful package! The tea cup is stunning, and the colors and design are so sweet! Enjoy! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tilda....what a lovely teacup and goodies from Kitty. She is just so cute...I love her blog. So fun to do these exchanges and to get to meet new friends.

    ReplyDelete

Hello!!!!!

Oh my goodness its been OVER a year!!  WHAT???? What happened?  Hmmmmm Facebook, Instagram and just plain life. I guess you can say I took...