Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Valentines Page 2015

It has been a very long time since I have scrapped a page!  I have so much product that If I scrapped a page a day I have enough stuff to scrap for decades! lol   And I am the type that will use old stuff even if it isn't in fashion...I liked it when I bought it and I like it now.

And so on Valentines day Womens Ministries put on a Valentines dinner and silent auction and one of the things to do was to have a photo taken with your "sweetheart"  and that I did! Me and my hubby Valentines 2015....  Here is the finished page with some new and old product.


The caption reads " Loved you yesterday love you still always have always will"  
Perfect saying!  

Thank you for stopping by!  If you want to join my site just click on the button to the right! 
And remember...."God loves you!"

6 comments:

  1. I really like your page. My daughter and I scrapbook and like you we use what we have even if it isn't in style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tilda, I love the page that you did. What a sweet couple you and hubby are. The saying is perfect and goes straight to my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great page, neat picture and like the banners across the bottom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear Tilda! First of all, I must apologize for just now getting around to visit your lovely blog. I have been dealing with computer issues for the last 4 days. Thankfully everything seems to be back to normal....whatever "normal" is with computers :)

    Your page is extra sweet and so romantic :) Thank you for sharing with Roses of Inspiration. I love having you link up. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't scrapbook, but my DIL does. I like the page your created. You make a cute couple. Thanks for stopping by and letting me know you liked my vintage shop hop....it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your results. I so wanted to scrapbook all the photos of our family after I retired, but alas....I still haven't done it! I don't think it will happen. I do scrapbook my cards from my tea group's card exchanges. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hello!!!!!

Oh my goodness its been OVER a year!!  WHAT???? What happened?  Hmmmmm Facebook, Instagram and just plain life. I guess you can say I took...