Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Busy stuff at the homestead!

Hi all,


I owe you an apology....I have deserted my blog since OCTOBER!!!! Crazy I know but I have been so super busy I didn't know If I was coming or going!  We had an awesome Holiday Season and celebrated the Birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, PTL.  It was all smooth going and just a peaceful relaxing time.


Okay so I have been sewing, didn't put down the needle and thread for very long BUT I don't have pictures to share just yet....I will with my next post....I have to take them, I find it is just to convenient to take it with my cell and forget to upload them to my computer and so I will do that later this afternoon. 


I am currently doing Schnibbles quilts, a Saturday sampler with my local quilt group and then just sewing for fun...so you could say I do have a "few" projects in the works. 


So as you can see I am still alive and sewing, just been a bit busy with the "stuff" of life.  Will be back to post some pictures!!! Thanks for hanging in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!!!!!

Oh my goodness its been OVER a year!!  WHAT???? What happened?  Hmmmmm Facebook, Instagram and just plain life. I guess you can say I took...