Monday, June 13, 2016

Stay tuned

Surgery went real well, recovery has been rough and slow....will jump on soon I promise and load the parade.  If you are reading this and haven't jumped ship on me thank you!!!  Life sometimes just throws us curveballs.  If your part of the QAL and didn't submit yours but have it done now send me the photo's!!!  I will join it to the parade.  It will be up in the upcoming days here shortly. 

very hard for me to sit for longer then 10 minutes.  but I will prevail and will be back!!!!

fondly,

Tilda

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are healing! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you. I hope that you feel better every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Tilda...I hope things settle down for you soon and that you mend quickly.
    Hugs...Linda

    ReplyDelete

Hello!!!!!

Oh my goodness its been OVER a year!!  WHAT???? What happened?  Hmmmmm Facebook, Instagram and just plain life. I guess you can say I took...